Friday, August 29, 2014

Today Leila and I decided to hike up to the Y (as did a million other people) instead of watch the football game on TV. Not that we don't love football.... but.... uh. So anyway, we hiked to the Y, and it was alright, I guess. But it definitely didn't satisfy the hike cravings I have had since we left Guatemala, so we decided to keep on going. We ended up passing some really great lookout spots, and we made it to almost the very top of the mountain (I know, ughhhh, why not just the top?!) before we had to turn back.

Oh, and we sssssssssssssaw a black and yellow snake. I'm not particularly afraid of snakes, but that thing was RIGHT next to me! Eeps! We are ready to take on Timp now, so hit us up, pros.

Enjoy these pictures, or don't. I honesty don't care because this blog seems to be mainly for my own enjoyment.



This is our new friend, Camille. This was the very first selfie she has ever taken, so
even though I look like the devil's spawn, I'm including it.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're here in Utah! We should get together for lunch sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do it! Where are you living? I have no car, so it is either public transportation, or P-town:)

    ReplyDelete